5. LABORATORY WORK №5
Subject: Designing a database Microsoft Access.
Objective: To use tools Microsoft Access database to create a new database and perform data processing.
5.1. The task for the
This lab is the final in a series of laboratory work. Implementation of this work is to use and reinforcement of knowledge and skills acquired in the performance of the first four operations.
1. In accordance with the number of options to create a database consisting of the tables. Database file name chosen arbitrarily.
2. Define your own types of fields in tables. The key fields of tables in bold. Key field to determine the type of meter.
3. an selected types of fields and prospective types of relationships between tables with the teacher.
4. Create a table in Design view of a given structure. When you create a table structure to take into account that the field name may not match the signature field (s wise to choose shorter). This will facilitate further work with the database.
5. Establish relationships (links) between tables.
6. Fill in the data table (not less than 8 records in each table).
7. Create database tables:
• 1 simple form based on a single table;
• 1 form with a subform.
4 Request a sample containing any of the terms of selection of records from the table;
3 parameter query;
1-2 query with calculated fields (when creating queries take into account the notes to tasks);
2 final of the request;
3 a request for change of data:
1) to delete data from a copy of the base table;
2) to update one or more base tables;
3) to create a new table.
• 1 avtootchёt based on a base table;
• 1 avtootchёt on the basis of a request;
• 1 report based on two tables that are on the "one-to-many". Use the Report Wizard.
Version 8. Database "Travel Agency".
Note. The cost of the trip can be calculated as the cost of relocation cost + 1 day stay * Number of days of stay.
Customer shall pay the value added tax in the amount of 3% of the cost of the trip.