1. Answer the questions:
1 What research do you need to do before the interview?
2 What kind of clothes should you wear to the interview?
3 What should you do if you arrive very early?
4 What should you do just before you enter the interview room?
5 What should you do and say when you meet the interviewer?
6 How long should your answers to questions be?
7 How should you answer questions?
8 Where should you look when you answer questions?
9 What should your general attitude in the interview be?
10 What should you do after the interview?
1. Before the interview you find out as much as you can about the company, think about questions which the interviewer might ask you and plan how to answer them.
2. To the interview you should dress smartly.
3. If you are very early, have a coffee in a local cafe and look at your notes.
4. Before you go in the interview room, you switch off your mobile and take two or three slow, deep breaths.
5. When you meet the interviewer, you shake hands firmly with the interviewer, look them in the eyes and say «Pleased to meet you».
6. Answers should not be one word or one sentence, but also should not be too long.
7. You answer the questions in a confident, firm voice. Do not speak too quietly, too quickly or too hesitant; give clear, direct answers to questions. If you do not know something, say so, do not lie.
8. When you answer questions, maintain eye contact with the interviewer. If there is more than one interviewer, give them equal attention.
9. Above all, be positive and show enthusiasm for the job.
10. After the interview if you do not answer a question well in the interview, do not be afraid to phone soon afterwards and say something like: «I do not think I explained myself very well in the interview. What I wanted to say was .... »This will show enthusiasm and it will remind them of you.
2. Read the text, move the writing paragraphs B, C, D
B) Summary, usually limited to one or two pages. Because of possible employees need to spend a very short time, in order to see a lot of resumes, so it's important to write your resume in a concise and organized manner. Resumes are often written in a chronological order to help employees navigate through the information to the employer in a neat and organized manner. The employer is likely to lose interest in the job, which is full of mistakes and is ill-prepared.
C) The summary should convey two important things. First, your resume should tell the employer about your employment, and experience, the history of education, awards and honors, of any special organization to which you belong. This may create an impression of you as a potentially valuable employees. It is therefore important to provide specific information about your experiences, including your responsibilities, dates of employment, the estimates of the number of employees you controlled.
D) The second objective of resume - is to attract the attention of the employer and convince him to take the time to interview you. Resume should be focused on specific position for which you are applying. First of all, you need to determine what strengths and weaknesses you have in relation to the available position and then to structure your resume to highlight your position determining your experience. Point out the respective responsibilities and skills.
3. Find the text «How to write a resume» relevant Russian phrases English equivalents:
1 Search rabotu- search for employment
2 rabotnika- hire promising to hire prospective employee
3 Position- vacant vacant position
4 to write in a concise vision write your resume in a concise way
5 navigate the educational and labor biografii- navigate in the educational and labour biography
6 unmistakable information- not full of errors information
7 convey important momenty- to convey important things
August 1 impression- initial impression
9 potentially valuable