Problem number 1
Production, distribution and use of the national income in the Russian Federation (at current prices, bln. Rub.)
1. Produced by economic sectors:
- Industry 56756.6
- Agriculture 11522.7
- Construction of 10,769.9
- Transport, communications, trade, MTS, harvesting, etc.. Industry 52430.8
2. Primary distribution:
- The product (wages) 47332.8
- Surplus product 84147.2
3. Used for:
- The personal consumption of the population 69453.4
- Material costs in establishments serving the public, scientific institutions, management 20415.1
- The increase of fixed assets -11,327
- Increase in inventories and reserves 30,750.7
4. Losses and foreign trade balance 22187.8
Determine the volume of OD production method. Draw conclusions.
Problem number 2
Average annual number of population in the area in 2000 amounted to 18 mln. People., Of which 25 -% of women aged 15 - 49 years. During the year were born in the 25,000, 12,000 people died, including children under 1 year - 850 people came to the area for permanent residence 16,000 people, left for permanent residence outside the region of 10,000 people.
1. The infant mortality rate (children under 1 year).
2. The coefficients of fertility, mortality and natural growth.
3. mechanical growth factor.
Problem number 3
Determine the average length of employment of citizens, the level of uptake of the population in employment services, as well as the burden of unemployed people per vacancy, if you know the following information:
1. The total duration of employment of citizens for the year - 259,000 (person / day).
2. The total number of employed people during the year - 58,000 people.
3. The number of people apply for employment during the year - 102,000 people.
4. Average number of working-age population - 800,000 people.
5. The number of vacancies at the end of the period - 70,000.
Problem number 4
The following conditional data on the dependence of trade turnover at current prices from changes in per capita income and the price of the goods «S» (for the period from January 1996 consumer spending in December 2000):
where: • - income;
• - the price of goods.
Based on the above data:
1. Build the demand outlook for March and October 2001 if:
a) average per capita income reached in March 2001, 4,000 rubles., and in October 2001 - 4,500 rubles .;
b) the average price per item «S» will be in March 2001, 500 rubles. per unit, and in October 2001 - 650 rubles. per unit;
2. Take the sum of the coefficients of elasticity theory, trade turnover at current prices and per capita income of the average unit price.
Analyze the results obtained.