Anti-virus protection of a local personal computer running Windows 95/98 / Me / NT / 2000/2003 / XP / Vista 1 year.
The buyer receives a serial number (activation code) for the self-registration program. Validity period is counted from the date of registration.
The structure of Vba32 Personal enter:
The File scanner.
· File Monitor.
· The system of automatic updates.
· Expansion of the menu of Explorer Windows.
· Plug-ins for email clients "The Bat!", Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Exchange Client.
· POP3-filter for check of accepted post messages irrespective of the mail client.
· Script-filter, which protects against execution of malicious scripts in Microsoft Internet Explorer and Microsoft Outlook Express, and any other applications that utilize Microsoft Windows Scripting Host.
Key features of an antivirus for local personal computers:
- Check of the archives created by the most used archivers: RAR, ZIP, ARJ, TAR, GZIP, BZIP2, MS CAB.
- Processing (including neutralization) messages in e-mail databases Microsoft Outlook Express 4 and 5, Microsoft Outlook, "The Bat!".
- Automatic updating of antivirus databases and executable modules via the Internet.
- Automatic updating up to new versions without having to reinstall complex.
- The use of technology "Deltapatching" for repeated decrease in volume of the information downloaded from the Internet at updating.
- Heuristic analyzer and technology of recognition of viruses "MalwareScopeTM", much raising efficiency of struggle against new malware.
- Application of technology SOTeCheck, includes work at small activity of a computer, for the further acceleration of anti-virus processing.
- Emulator of the processor with dynamic translation of the code, effectively processing the polymorphic, packed and ciphered viruses, is used in universal unpacker the executed files processed by various programs of protection of a code from research and programs-packers.
- Control of integrity and automatic substitution of the damaged modules allows to raise reliability of anti-virus.