- Arts & Culture 7175
- Books in Foreign Languages 152
- Business & Economics 4396
- Computers 2135
- Dictionaries & Encyclopedias 598
- Education & Science 116162
- Abstracts 1116
- Astrology 11
- Astronomy 14
- Biology 33
- Chemistry 5891
- Coursework 15582
- Culture 26
- Diplomas 2359
- Drawings 1188
- Ecology 28
- Economy 320
- English 987
- Entomology 2
- Ethics, Aesthetics 21
- For Education Students 31427
- Foreign Languages 51
- Geography 19
- Geology 17
- History 264
- Maps & Atlases 37
- Mathematics 16793
- Musical Literature 7
- Pedagogics 203
- Philosophy 176
- Physics 16253
- Political Science 120
- Practical Work 171
- Psychology 464
- Religion 49
- Russian and culture of speech 56
- School Textbooks 68
- Sexology 68
- Sociology 43
- Summaries, Cribs 681
- Test Answers 57
- Tests 20575
- Textbooks for Colleges and Universities 205
- Theses 199
- To Help Graduate Students 23
- To Help the Entrant 97
- Vetting 396
- Works 50
- Информатика 15
- Engineering 3375
- Esoteric 933
- Fiction 3265
- For Children 334
- House, Family & Entertainment 2305
- Law 2677
- Medicine 1214
- Newspapers & Magazines 385
- Security 251
- Sport, Tourism 1007
- Website Promotion 626
Control tasks on part 3 of the course (chapters 5 and 6
Content: 40122111424030.rar 23,76 kB
Control tasks on part 3 of the course (chapters 5 and 6)
Read the assignment carefully, pay attention to the mandatory use of these grammatical constructions. If they are not used, the job will not be credited. In paragraphs 3 and 4, pay attention to a limited number of proposals in response - from 1 to 3, with one of them must contain a specified grammatical construction.
1. Locate the texts lessons 13-18 (texts 13-18) five proposals with the grammatical structure "Complex addition» (Complex object), studied in the course. Write it down and translated into Russian.
2. translated into English the following sentences using the structure «Complex object»:
1. We want the children to play here.
2. He saw someone enters the bank.
3. Do you expect that the work will be done soon?
4. We expect them to have a good time in Cyprus.
5. I want him to finish the job.
6. We have heard that she knows everything.
7. Would you like us to discuss this issue today?
8. We expect that this place will be built a new kindergarten.
9. We would like to get the job done today.
10. She heard the door open.
3. Answer the following questions on the study of the text in English. The answer to each question should contain from one to three sentences, while one of them must necessarily include the construction of «Complex object»:
1. What activities are included in the marketing process?
2. What is the role of the government in the economic activity?
3. How is cheap labour used in the process of globalization?
4. How do companies recruit new employees?
4. Answer the following questions on the study of the text in English. The answer to each question should contain from one to three sentences, while one of them will be "conditional offer" (comply structures «Conditionals», studied to date). The conditional sentence should be 1, 2 or 3 types. Do not use conditional sentences of mixed type.
1. Do you think that presentation skills are important for managers? Why?
2. What is market research?
3. Why are companies driven by the profit motive?
4. Is unemployment a result of competition in the labor market?
5. Is it important to protect nature and environment in the process of globalization?
|1 month||3 months||12 months|