Examination number 1
"Management of the system of knowledge"
Objective: To learn the levels and types of management knowledge, their place and role in human activities, define the role of economic, sociological, psychological, evaluation, design, methodological knowledge for the functioning of the administration, to study goals, rules, regulations, communication, values \u200b\u200band feelings in management understand the role of problems and decision-making in management systems.
Reporting Form. The result of the work represented in the form of a report containing the sections corresponding to the step of performing the work described below. The report, prepared with the help of the editor WinWord, should be sent either as a file (e-mail or diskette), or in printed form.
ORDER OF PERFORMANCE
1. Consider how to manage communication and as an object of science, including major psychological schools, influencing management practices and the relationship between theory and design knowledge of the activities, indicating the specific features of the evaluation of knowledge and methodological differences between the project and knowledge
Answers can be found by examining the relationship of design and traditional knowledge in the doctrines of neoliberalism in the works of Friedrich Hayek, to understand the nature of administrative influence in the management in terms of determinism and indeterminism, as a new management paradigm and features of governance in society.
2. Definition of the target image: its structure and dynamics, as well as the rules and regulations in the management of
In general, this section should provide answers to questions such as:
- Goals as factors of administrative activity. Types of goals (what it is we seek);
- The target audience (who it should cover their exposure);
- Methods of work with the target image;
- The rules as part of the management of the project.
3. The concept of communication, their theoretical interpretation, as well as attitudes, values \u200b\u200band feelings in management
The disclosure of this section, please read:
- Causal, factor and exchange communications in management;
- Compensation horizontal and vertical communication;
- Methods diagnostics connections and relationships;
- The impact of values \u200b\u200band feelings on the behavior of members of the management of community;
- Formal and informal community to manage.
4. Decisions in control systems: the adoption and implementation of, the role of management problems
This section discusses:
- The decision as a process and outcome;
- Factors of management decisions;
- The specificity of administrative decisions in the state and municipal authorities;
- The role of forecasting in developing solutions. Types of projections;
- The role of intuition in management decisions;
- The parameters of the problems;
- The link between the problems. Methods of dealing with problems.
Draw their own conclusions about the role of management as a system of knowledge and justify them.