Corel AfterShot Pro License Key
The software offers simple and flexible photo management tools. Corel AfterShot Pro allows you to perform editing without loss of quality and go through the entire cycle of working with RAW files. By organizing images in folders and directories, users can quickly find images using extensive metadata processing tools that make it possible to search by camera settings, keywords, tags and other parameters. Features include custom editing, fine-tuning and free photo editing. The results are easily displayed for posting in albums or on web sites, as well as for demonstration to customers.
• Advanced lens correction
• Powerful digital noise reduction
• One-click image correction with Superb Clean
• Custom adjustable tools and look
• Powerful batch image processing
• Optimized RAW image printing
• Assigning your own hot keys
• Flexible renaming system
• Advanced copy and paste settings
• Plugin Interface and Black and White and Color Fill Plugin
• Fast conversion of RAW format
• Fully customizable interface workspace
• And much more
Key features of Corel AfterShot Pro:
• Flexible photo management. AfterShot Pro does not require importing images into a directory to work with them. The application provides free access to photos in existing folders, on the network or on a memory card. The user can create AfterShot Pro catalogs to use powerful digital asset management tools to organize the collection as it grows.
• Quick view. Comparison of images, filter settings and selection of the best photos from any number of similar images.
• Reliable search. Tools for working with metadata allow you to quickly find the right photo in a collection of several hundred or thousands of images. Users can add keywords, ratings, tags and tags. The function of searching by the data recorded by the camera is implemented: by shooting date, type or settings of the camera, aperture value and other parameters.
• Correction of photos. Change photos regardless of the format of the image (RAW or JPEG) using a wide range of correction tools, including cropping, glare restoration, straightening, color correction, noise removal and others.
• Editing in several ways. Ability to create multiple photo processing options.
• Selective editing. Use layers and areas to highlight a specific part of the image.
• Recovery and cloning. The recovery tool is designed to remove small items such as dust or stains. The cloning tool covers larger areas with another part of the image.
• Perfectly Clear Technology. Automatically change the brightness of each pixel in a photo while preserving its color and dynamic range. Remove unnatural shades and restore faded pictures.
• Noise Ninja technology. Noise reduction while maintaining detail.
• Batch output files in JPEG and PDF formats, the creation of contact sheets or prints of standard size and much more. The ability to change the parameters of batch output or create your own batch operations, taking into account the characteristics of the workflow.
• Formation of web galleries. Organization of Internet access for friends, colleagues or a client via the Internet. To control the display of photographs, a variety of gallery styles are offered.
• Protect processing results with backup and archive directories.
AfterShot Pro 3 includes 26 new RAW camera profiles, covering many popular camera models: