Task for the database in access 2003 "ATMs"
Database "ATM" was created in Access 2010, saved in Access 2003. Opens in 2003, 2007 and 2010.
If the customer´s card is issued by a bank servicing an ATM, the cash withdrawal operation of the ATM by the customer is free of charge. If a client of a bank cashes money in an ATM of another bank, the ATM withdraws the commission (1.2% of the amount of the issue).
Customers carry out cash withdrawal operations at any time of the day and at any ATM.
It is necessary to design the database of the ATM, the information of which will be used to analyze the cashing operations of customers in ATMs of different banks, the frequency of servicing ATMs of customers with the collection of commission fees, the dynamics of cash withdrawal operations by customers of individual banks at different ATMs at certain intervals,
The database should store information:
• BANKS (bank code, bank name, legal address);
• ATMs (ATM number, ATM address, bank code (serving ATM));
• CLIENTS (client card number, client´s name, client´s address, bank code (serving customer));
• OPERATIONS of cash withdrawal to customers (customer card number, ATM number, date, time, commission (Yes / No), amount of issue (RUB)).
• MAPS (debit, credit, pension, etc.)
• TYPES OF PAYMENTS (business services, fines, tuition fees, mobile communication, transfer of funds.
• MAINTENANCE OF THE ATM
• COLLECTION (who serviced, date, amount of money)
• (it is still necessary to paint on the fields)
When designing a database, the following should be considered:
• the bank serves several ATMs. The ATM is serviced by one bank;
• the bank serves several clients. The customer is serviced by one bank;
• The ATM serves several clients. The client is serviced by several ATMs;
• The ATM performs several cash withdrawal operations. The cash withdrawal operation is connected with one ATM;
• The client performs several cash withdrawal operations. The operation of cashing money is connected with one client.
In addition, please note:
• each bank must have ATMs in service. Each ATM must be serviced by the bank;
• each bank necessarily has customers. Each client is necessarily serviced by the bank;
• each ATM necessarily serves customers. Each client is necessarily serviced by ATMs;
• ATM does not necessarily perform cash withdrawal operations on a regular basis. Each operation of cash withdrawal is necessarily connected with an ATM;
• The customer does not necessarily perform cash withdrawal operations. Each cash withdrawal operation is necessarily connected with the client.