1. Theory of State and Law as a science and academic discipline. The subject of the theory of state and law.
2. The formation, development and current state of the theory of state and law.
3. Methods of knowledge of the state and law and their types. Classification criteria.
4. Basic principles of scientific research of state-legal phenomena of the modern theory of state and law.
5. Categories and concepts of the theory of state and law.
6. The theory of state and law and jurisprudence industry, their relationship and interdependence.
7. Theory of State and Law and Humanities, and the ratio of their relationship.
8. General description of the main theories of the origin of state and law.
9. The difference between the law of the social norms of primitive society.
10. The multiplicity of doctrines about the state and law and the reasons for pluralism in understanding their essence and functions.
11. Neolithic theory of the origin and essence of the state.
12. The theory of violence, its essence and basic ideas about the origin of the state and law.
13. Contractual theory of the origin of state and law, its essence and main ideas.
14. The organic theory of the state and law, its essence and main ideas.
15. Irrigation theory of the origin and development of the state, its essence, the basic ideas and methodological significance.
16. The slave state, its nature and function.
17. Roman law system and its sources.
18. The feudal state, its nature and function.
19. The capitalist state, its nature and function.
20. The socialist state and features of its functioning.
21. Bourgeois law, its nature and function.
22. Features of state and legal system in transition.
23. Sociological theory of law, its basic ideas and the modern evaluation.
24. The natural law theory, its essence and main ideas.
25. The historical school of law, its place and role in the history of political and legal doctrines.
26. Normativistskaya theory of law: basic ideas, methodological significance and disadvantages.
27. Psychological Theory of Law, its essence, the basic ideas and methodological significance.
28. The Marxist theory of law, its basic ideas in a modern legal culture.
29. The system of individual rights and freedoms: the concept and types, the main ways of ensuring and protection of human rights and citizen.
30. The right of citizens to information, content, scope and forms of protection.
31. The concept and structure of the legal status of the individual. Types of legal personality status.
32. International and domestic (national) law, their relationship and interaction in modern conditions.
33. The principles of the rule of law. Problems of building the rule of law in Russia.
34. Civil society, its structure and features. Value of civil society and the state.
35. The law and the state of their relationship and interdependence.
1. The concept and basic elements of the political system of society.
2. Place and role of the modern state in the political system of society.
3. Concept and kinds of political parties, their place and role in the political life of modern society.
4. Place and role of NGOs in the political system of society.
5. State and local government.
6. State: concept, essence and main features.
7. formational approach to the typology of the state, its advantages and disadvantages.
8. Civilization approach to the typology of states, its advantages and disadvantages.
9. The concept, content and classification of the functions of the state.
10. Internal and external functions of the modern state, their relationship.
11. Globalization and its symptoms. Global problems of the present and new external features of the world.
12. Forms and methods of implementation of the state functions.
13. The state apparatus, its structure and functions.
14. The principles of organization and activity of the state apparatus.
15. The concept and features of state bodies. Modern approach