- Arts & Culture 7175
- Books in Foreign Languages 152
- Business & Economics 4396
- Computers 2135
- Dictionaries & Encyclopedias 598
- Education & Science 116162
- Abstracts 1116
- Astrology 11
- Astronomy 14
- Biology 33
- Chemistry 5891
- Coursework 15582
- Culture 26
- Diplomas 2359
- Drawings 1188
- Ecology 28
- Economy 320
- English 987
- Entomology 2
- Ethics, Aesthetics 21
- For Education Students 31427
- Foreign Languages 51
- Geography 19
- Geology 17
- History 264
- Maps & Atlases 37
- Mathematics 16793
- Musical Literature 7
- Pedagogics 203
- Philosophy 176
- Physics 16253
- Political Science 120
- Practical Work 171
- Psychology 464
- Religion 49
- Russian and culture of speech 56
- School Textbooks 68
- Sexology 68
- Sociology 43
- Summaries, Cribs 681
- Test Answers 57
- Tests 20575
- Textbooks for Colleges and Universities 205
- Theses 199
- To Help Graduate Students 23
- To Help the Entrant 97
- Vetting 396
- Works 50
- Информатика 15
- Engineering 3375
- Esoteric 933
- Fiction 3265
- For Children 334
- House, Family & Entertainment 2305
- Law 2677
- Medicine 1214
- Newspapers & Magazines 385
- Security 251
- Sport, Tourism 1007
- Website Promotion 626
Планирование на предприятии, вариант 1
Content: 30929174703510.rar 9,36 kB
1. Market relations - is:
a) economic relations based on an administrative command and control;
c) a system of economic, legal, social and psychological relations between manufacturers and consumers, taking place in a variety of forms of property and competition;
c) relations in the marketing of goods and services.
2. Planning at the level of structural units and production units:
a) should be;
c) is not required;
c) is absent.
3. Planning in the market solves:
a) the current issues of interaction of producers and consumers;
c) the current problems of the future development of the company and the problem of interaction of producer and consumer;
c) The problems of the future development of the enterprise.
4. Ensuring full employment in a society is:
a) planning function;
c) the control function;
c) The function of accounting.
5. The principle means exactly:
a) that the planning process has to change its direction;
c) that any plan should be drawn with some degree of accuracy;
c) that the plans should be drawn up so that they should be amended.
6. coverage planning objects emit:
a) Business - planning and current planning;
c) the general and the particular plan;
c) tactical and current planning.
7. Indicative planning is used to:
a) the macro level;
c) at the state level;
c) at the micro level.
8. Targeted planning - is:
a) planning several areas of the company;
c) the process of determining the objectives of the enterprise;
c) the planning of all spheres of activity of the enterprise.
9. inactive plan is focused on:
a) the current period;
c) the previous period;
c) the future period.
10. The network schedule includes:
a) work an event path;
c) The balance of income and expenditure;
c) earnings and profitability.
11. Detailed study options strategies performed on stage:
a) strategic analysis;
c) definition of objectives;
c) during the preparation of the strategic plan.
12. Plan for social and economic development - is:
a) a comprehensive program of production - economic and social activity in the relevant period;
c) a liquidation plan for the enterprise;
c) stabilization plan of the enterprise.
13. The main purpose of production planning in market conditions is:
a) an analysis of the organizational environment of the enterprise;
c) obtaining a stable income;
c) analysis of the internal environment.
14. Analysis of the organizational environment of the company - is:
a) the process of determining the critical points of the organizational environment;
c) the formation of business strategy;
c) the process of developing a strategic plan for the company.
15. The total environment - it is:
a) the scope of production activity;
c) those items that are not related to the company directly, but its activities have on the indirect impact;
c) marketing activities of the company.
|1 month||3 months||12 months|