Theory of Statistics
1. Construct a discrete and interval series of distribution and represent them graphically. The interval number divided into four groups with equal intervals closed.
2. Calculate the number of indicators of the distribution center (average number, fashion, median) and variation indices of interval ryadu.Sdelat analysis of the results.
Industrial profitability level,% 13, 18, 26, 10, 18, 15, 20, 24, 18, 15, 24, 20, 22, 18.
1. Calculate the baseline (compared to 200 a year) and chain absolute and relative performance analysis of the dynamics of summary indicator values \u200b\u200b(first line).
2. Determine the average number of speakers.
3. identify the main trends of the dynamics of a number of methods of three-level moving average and the analytical equation for a straight alignment.
4. Calculate possible level summary measure for 2008 while maintaining the current trends, using average figures and analytical smoothing method.
5. Construct a line diagram of the dynamics of the original (actual) and calculated (theoretical) levels.
6. To study the changes in the structure of the indicator 200a, compared with 200 a year + 4. Show the relative values \u200b\u200bof the structure obtained in the form of pie charts.
7. Analyze all the results and draw conclusions.
Data on the production of gross regional product, bn. Rub.
+ 1 200a 200a 200a 200a + 2 + 3 + 4 200a
The gross regional product, only 29.31 30.12 32.35 33.98 35.74
Industry 12.46 15.26
agriculture and forestry 1.36 1.39
Construction 1.48 1.48
transport and communications 3.49 3.03
trade and public catering 1.8 1.31
Other industries 10.34 13.27
According to the data below on the implementation of the three types of goods to determine:
1. Individual indices amount of goods sold and prices.
2. Summary (total) index turnover.
3. The price index Paasche system.
4. The composite index of the physical volume of realization.
5. To check the correctness of calculations using the relationship formula indexes.
6. Perform a factor analysis changes turnover, defining its absolute change due to changes in the number of sales and due to price changes.
7. To analyze the results and draw conclusions.
The dynamics of sales of goods in the markets of the city.
Goods January January February February
A 223 20 250 25
B 342 30 400 35
257 45 350 40
Task 1. The following data is for the year:
• population, thousand people .:
at 1 January - 530.0; April 1 - 530.5; July 1 - 530.6; October 1 - 530.7; January 1, 200a of - 530.9
• The number of dead persons. - 9374
• The number of departures for permanent residence in other towns, people. - 680
• coefficient of vitality - 1.08
• The proportion of women in the total population,% - 59
• The proportion of women aged 15-49 in the total number of women,% - 40
Define: coefficients of fertility, mortality, este¬st¬vennogo, mechanical and general population growth;
- The number of births;
the number of arrivals for permanent residence from other localities;
- Specific fertility rates.