Transferring balances and documents BP 3.0 -> 11.1 UT (of "1C: Enterprise Accounting 8", red.3.0 in "1C: Trade Management 8", Ed. 11.1)
The proposed rules allow the exchange to transfer balances regulated accounting program UT11 on the balance of funds, settlement, the remains of goods in warehouses. Of course, the regulatory and reference information is also completely tolerated. It is also possible to transfer some of the sales documents for the period of discharge.
Many organizations that have kept records only in the accounting database, grow and make a decision to purchase the program "1C: Trade Management". Do it for the management accounting, the ability to use analytical reports, manage relationships with customers and suppliers and the procurement plan and sales. More important it is to unload an accountant from the creation of original documents for the shipment of goods. All these tasks the Office decides to trade.
These rules are suitable for conversion specialists to organize the transfer of balances on goods and balances on the required date of the PSU 3.0 11.1 UT.
Terms tested for BP 3.0.38 and 11.1.10 have.
To move use the types of processing residues "universal upload / download in the format XML".
1) The program of the PSU is highly desirable to be included inventory records by party (admission documents) and the warehouse (storage). See screenshot. If these settings are disabled, the data will transfer without cutting the supplier and warehouse. Recommended for transfer to create a copy of the accounting, with a copy to include accounting for parties and warehouses, perform reposting of documents and then have to carry out a copy of the data transfer.
2) Currently only transferred following documents:
The invoice to the buyer;
Sales of goods and services;
The invoice is issued;
Admission to the account;
Receipt of goods and services.
At your request, I can place in the transfer rules other necessary types of documents corresponding to the standard methodology of 1C. But first ask about it via personal messages, before purchasing transfer rules.
Reasons to Buy
1) Self-development and debugging rules will take considerable time.
2) to provide support, bug fixes quickly (if there).
3) In March 2015 the right to check on the transfer of balances from five real organizations.
It eliminates the need to manually transfer the balances significantly accelerates the start of operation in the program 1C: Trade Management 8, Edition 11.1