Unlock modems and routers Huawei (2015) unlock code. This product is designed to unlock the new modems and routers manufactured by Huawei for whom other methods are not applicable.
<Attention> Warning! To get the unlock code you need data (IMEI and Encrypted Block) read from the device using software Huawei 2015 Code Reader. If for some reason you could not be considered necessary for the unlock code data from your device - do not purchase the product. </ Attention>
<Delivery> immediate delivery </ delivery>
The customer receives the NCK code corresponding to its IMEI and Encrypted Block automatically, immediately after payment. Before you buy, please carefully *** *** see a list of supported models, make sure that the inserted SIM-card of another operator device asks for the unlock code network (ie, that attempts to enter the unlock code is not exhausted), and that you have all the necessary data to obtain the code.
1. Huawei E3372H (MTS 827F, MTS 829F, Megafon M150-2). Please note, under the name of MTS 827F sold several different modems Huawei. A distinctive feature of Huawei E3372H is IMEI, beginning at 86611 and serial number starting at G4P. Also, check the version of your modem, you can in the software to connect to the Internet in the Settings -> System -> Device Information. In the "Version JSC" must be specified Specified CL2E3372HM (ie it is with the letter H at the end).
2. Huawei E8372H (MTS 8211F), Huawei E8372H (Altel 4G). Additional instructions for reading data (IMEI & Encrypted Block) for this model you can find in E8372_MTS8211_readme.chm in the following archive.
3. Huawei E5573Bs-320 (Beeline). Additional instructions for reading data (IMEI & Encrypted Block) for this model you can find in E5573bs_320_readme.chm in the following archive.
4. MTS 8210FT (Huawei E5573S-156). Additional instructions for reading data (IMEI & Encrypted Block) for this model you can find in МТС_8210FT_E5573s_156_readme.chm in the following archive.
5. Huawei E5573Cs-322 (Tele2, Altel). Reading data (IMEI and Encrypted Block) must be done using the Huawei 2015 code reader emergency: https://yadi.sk/d/6DLPq0fhqJm4f or https://3ginfo.ru/downloads1545.html .
Instructions for obtaining the unlock code
1. Download the software Huawei 2015 Code Reader - http://unlockclub.ru/downloads/Huawei_2015_Code_Reader.7z
2. Read the instructions (Huawei_2015_Code_Reader.chm) for reading data from the device inside the archive.
3. Connect the device (modem or router) to your PC and follow the reading of the data, according to the instructions.
4. The result of the successful data reading is to get IMEI and Encrypted Block.
5. If the reading of the data produced successful purchase this product and enter the registration form received IMEI and Encrypted Block. Your unlock code is immediately displayed in the same window in the "paid goods."
6. Insert the SIM-card of another operator in response to a request for the unlock code enter the code.
By purchasing this product you agree that:
1. The model of your modem / router on the list of supported models above.
2. When the inserted SIM-card of another operator device asks you unlock code network (ie that the entries of the code have been exhausted).
3. carefully read the above information and successfully read IMEI and Encrypted Block with software Huawei 2015 Code Reader.