Attention! Epson WF 840, 845 adjustment program
Epson WF 840, 845 Adjustment program is a service program for the specified printer models, the program allows you to reset the diaper counter (testing, absorber), prescribe the printhead ID, initialize the printer and other functions.
Features of the program:
1. Interface language is English
2. The program will work only on one computer for which you will receive an activation key.
3. Windows can be reinstalled and reactivated by an activation key (guaranteed to work only if you install the same Windows, as it was before).
4. The configuration of the computer cannot be changed, for example, if you change the hard drive, processor or other part of the computer, the program will no longer be activated and you will have to buy the activation key again, because ID will change to which you will receive the key.
5. The program does not work on Mac OS
6. Some antiviruses can swear on the program, so while working with the program it is worthwhile to disable them or add the program to the exceptions.
PROGRAM ACTIVATION PROCEDURE:
7. After paying for the program and downloading it, be sure to extract it from the archive using an archiver program, for example, Winrar.
8. Run the Adjprog.exe program by double-clicking.
9. A window will appear with the Hardware ID number, copy this number and send it to our email email@example.com with the subject “I bought an Epson WF 840, 845 Adjustment program from you”.
10. We will send you an activation code, which you insert into an already running program, in the Serial Number field and click Register.
11. Save the serial number in a safe place, in case you need to activate again.
12. Next, you work with the program as usual, as described for example here: https://printblog.ru/remont-printerov/remont-prniterov-i-mfu-epson/epson-xp-320-oshibka-e-11. html