Unlock your phone Alcatel PIXI 3 (4.5) 5017D is carried out by using a unique IMEI code NCK received specifically for your phone. The customer receives the NCK code corresponding to its IMEI automatically immediately after payment. Answer format contains the following information:
Network unlock code: ****************
After I received the unlock code into the phone - he begins to work with SIM cards of any operator.
Alcatel PIXI 3 (4.5) 5017D (Beeline).
Supported Provider ID:
5017D-2ABGRU1, 5017D-2BBGRU1, 5017D-2CBGRU1, 5017D-2DBGRU1, 5017D-2EBGRU1, 5017D-2FBGRU1
1. To obtain the unlock code you will be required to inform us IMEI-number of your device and the ID provider. These data can be found on the rating label (example ID provider - 5017D-2ABGRU1, 5017D-2BBGRU1 etc.). IMEI phone can also be found by typing it a combination: * # 06 #.
2. Payment of the goods (if you make a payment through an external payment system and after payment you have a button "to go back to the seller," - do not forget to press it), after payment carefully the form that appears, type in IMEI and Provider ID.
3. When sending data you entered - unlock code is displayed in the graph paid goods (if after payment of the goods you have not seen or accidentally missed the form to indicate the IMEI - click on the link in the letter of Plati.Ru / Plati.Com, you get immediate after payment).
4. Insert a SIM card from another operator and enter the code to unlock it.
5. Do not forget to leave a review of the acquisition of goods!
You get paid for your PIN immediately after the payment and enter IMEI! Delivery to the buyer is carried out automatically, without operator!
*** Notes ***
1. If your phone has exhausted all attempts to enter the unlock code, the means for providing an unlock code is not returned. By purchasing this product, you agree that when inserted sim-card of another operator phone asks for an unlock code (ie, attempts were spent).
2. By purchasing this product you agree that the model of your device is Alcatel OT-5017D and provider ID included in the list of supported. If, after you receive the unlock code it turns out that you have a different phone model or service provider ID is not included in the above list of supported ID - the service of unlock code is completed in full, and money spent are non-refundable. Be careful!
Making the payment you agree to the terms of service!