This product is designed to unlock the Beeline 4G WiFi router (SM25) using the network unlock code.
Unlocking the Beeline 4G WiFi router (SM25) is carried out by IMEI using a unique NCK code obtained specifically for your device. The buyer receives the NCK code corresponding to his IMEI automatically, immediately after payment. The response format contains the following information:
Unlock code: **********
After entering the received unlock code in the web interface of the router - it starts to work with SIM cards of any operators.
Supported Device Models
1. Beeline 4G WiFi router (SM25)
2. Beeline SM25 (Beeline Armenia)
3. Beeline SM25 (Beeline Kazakhstan)
4. 4G WiFi router. Model SM25(KZ) (Firmware Version: Mobile.Router.KZ.SM25.B04)
5. 4G WiFi router. Model SM25(KZ) (Firmware Version: Mobile.Router.KZ.SM25.B05)
You receive the code paid by you, immediately after making the payment and entering IMEI! Delivery of goods to the buyer is carried out automatically, without the operator!
1. To get the unlock code from you, you will need to find the IMEI number of your device. You can find it in the web-interface of the device on the device information page.
2. Insert another operator card into the SIM card and enter the web interface to the device unlock page.
3. The screen will display the field for entering the network unlock code (NCK code). Be sure to make sure that they are available before purchasing this product.
4. Pay for the goods (if you make payment through an external payment system and after the payment you have a "return to the seller" button - do not forget to press it), after completing the payment, carefully enter into the appeared IMEI form.
5. After sending the data you entered - the unlock code will be displayed in the "Your purchase" field in the same window where you entered IMEI (if after payment of the goods you did not see or accidentally missed the form to indicate IMEI - please follow the link in the letter from oplata.info , which you will receive immediately after payment).
6. Enter the received network unlock code in the "Unlock code" field in the web interface of the router. If you entered the code without errors, the device will immediately register in the network of the operator whose SIM card you have installed.
7. Do not forget to leave a review about the purchased product!
* Before buying the unlock code, be sure to insert the SIM card of another operator into the router and verify (step 2 of the instruction) that it asks you for the network unlock code, i.e. that code entry attempts are not consumed.
Attention! This product is suitable only for unlocking listed in the list of supported models of devices, it does not fit to other models of devices. If after payment and receipt of the goods it turns out that you have another model of the device or if all attempts to enter the unlock code have been spent on your device - the service of providing the unlock code is considered to be complete, and the spent funds will NOT be REFUNDED. Be careful!