Book - \u003cb\u003eThe art trade Silva,\u003c/b\u003e tutorial

  • USD
    • RUB
    • USD
    • EUR
Affiliates: 0,03 $how to earn
i agree with "Terms for Customers"
Sold: 2
Refunds: 0

Uploaded: 16.12.2002
Content: 160,65 kB

Product description

Throughout history, we admire and are proud of the superstars in every sphere of human activity: military heroes, business magnates, celebrities, entertainment and, of course, skilled traders, who seem almost magical able to find and persuade customers.
Have you ever, by what these people succeed more than others?
Control of trade generally agree that in any trade organization for sellers of 20 percent account for 80 percent of sales and 80 percent of sellers are content with the remaining 20 percent of sales. Why is that?
The 20 per cent more work? Of course, they work a lot, but we know traders who work no less Nona achieve such results ..
The above technique in the book teaches how to become so successful.

Additional information

zip-archive. file-txt


1 month 3 months 12 months
0 0 0
0 0 0
In order to counter copyright infringement and property rights, we ask you to immediately inform us at the fact of such violations and to provide us with reliable information confirming your copyrights or rights of ownership. Email must contain your contact information (name, phone number, etc.)

This website uses cookies to provide a more effective user experience. See our Cookie policy for details.