1. The main objective of business activities
2. A security issued in strict compliance with the requirements of the law and containing an unconditional abstract monetary obligation:
3. Number of employees of a small enterprise in wholesale trade:
4. The result of an audit of an enterprise is:
5. What information about the main consumer properties of food should indicate the manufacturer?
6. At what age of the citizen are the transactions void?
7. How is the recovery of material damage from the employee if the amount of damage does not exceed his average earnings?
8. Valuables purchased for sale as a commodity:
9. Types of legal entities:
10. The organization, regardless of its form of ownership, an individual entrepreneur that sells goods:
11. Type of entrepreneurial, economic activities related to trade, turnover
12. The activities of the state in the person of licensing bodies for the issuance, suspension or cancellation of licenses, to supervise the observance of their conditions:
13. What broader concept in the sphere of commodity-money relations is entrepreneurial activity?
14. The subject of entrepreneurial activity, the person exercising it
15. A universal credit organization that has the right to carry out in aggregate all types of banking operations:
16. An agreement (agreement) entered into by the stock exchange concluded by the participants of exchange trade with respect to the exchange commodity during the exchange trades:
17. What is meant by the service life of the goods?
18. Period of exchange of non-food goods and return:
19. The act of the authorized federal executive body, carried out by means of entering information on individual entrepreneurs into the state register:
20. What tax was introduced by Chapter 24 of the Tax Code of the Russian Federation for mobilizing pension, social security and medical assistance to the population?
21. A company established by one or several persons whose authorized capital is divided into the proportions of the sizes specified in the constituent documents:
22. Number of employees of a small enterprise in retail trade and consumer services of the population:
23. Competitiveness of economic entities, when their independent actions effectively limit the ability of each of them to unilaterally affect the general conditions of circulation of goods on the market:
24. A full partnership is created and operates on the basis of
25. How is the relationship between the seller and the buyer regulated?
26. On what goods does the manufacturer have to determine the expiration date?
27. Is the consumer entitled to demand full compensation for losses caused to him in connection with the violation of the terms of commencement and (or) completion of work (rendering services)?
28. What law on entrepreneurship in our country came first?
29. A transaction in which the mutual exchange of products is made without monetary payment:
30. An organization with the right of a legal entity that forms a wholesale market by organizing and regulating exchange trade conducted in the form of public public tenders:
31. The number of employees of a small enterprise in industry, construction and transport:
32. A commercial organization established for the purpose of deriving profits from banking activities
33. A commercial organization, the authorized capital of which is divided into a certain number of shares certifying the obligations of the participants of the company in relation to it:
34. The unitary enterprise is managed by:
35. Nonconformity of the goods with the standard, the terms of the contract or the requirements for the quality of the goods:
36. Extra-judicial procedure for the liquidation of an insolvent enterprise, carried out by agreement between the owner and creditors under the supervision of creditors
37. The mental attitude of the entrepreneur to the result of his own business activity or activity of other persons, the conscious admission of negative propert