In 1998, Vasin divorced his wife

  • USD
    • RUB
    • USD
    • EUR
i agree with "Terms for Customers"
Sold: 0
Uploaded: 28.03.2020
Content: S19-652.docx 15,36 kB

Product description

In 1998, Vasin divorced his wife and went to live in the far North. Since 1999, Vasin, by court order, paid alimony for his son (born in 1992) and daughter (born in 1990). The amount of alimony was transferred to the ex-wife´s bank account. Communication with the former family did not support.
In 2007, he found out that his son died in 2000, and his daughter got married in 2006.
What should Vasina do in this situation? Is it possible to claim the amount of alimony paid?

Additional information

After payment you will be available a link to the solution of this problem in the file of MS Word. It should be noted that the problem solutions put up for sale were successfully handed over in the period 2009-2019 and could be outdated. However, the general algorithm will always remain true.


1 month 3 months 12 months
0 0 0
0 0 0
In order to counter copyright infringement and property rights, we ask you to immediately inform us at the fact of such violations and to provide us with reliable information confirming your copyrights or rights of ownership. Email must contain your contact information (name, phone number, etc.)

This website uses cookies to provide a more effective user experience. See our Cookie policy for details.