Seller will give you a gift certificate in the amount of 15 RUB for a positive review of the product purchased.
How to unlock Irbis TZ55 by code? Unlocking Irbis TZ55 by code is very easy, it is also safest and non-invasive method of unlocking your tablet. To get code for unlock Irbis TZ55 you need to provide IMEI number of your Irbis TZ55. Type on keyboard *#06# or remove battery from Your Irbis TZ55 to check IMEI number. IMEI is written on the information label under battery (it´s a 15 digit number).
This code will only work with Irbis TZ55, it won´t work with other tablet models.
1. Find your IMEI number (15 digits) as described above.
2. Make payment via PayPal or any other preferred payment system (you can see the list of available payment systems on the right).
3. After you make payment you will receive a letter from Plati.Com (or Oplata.Info) with the link on registration form.
4. Fill the form correctly, you must input IMEI and your E-Mail. After - click "Send" button.
5. After you click "Send" your Unlock Code instantly appear in the "Your purchase" field.
Instant Delivery You will receive purchased Unlock Code instantly after you make payment and fill registration form with IMEI and E-Mail. Unlock Code will not send to E-Mail, it appears instantly on the registration form screen in the "Your purchase" field.
Insert a non accepted simcard in your tablet and power on. When the tablet prompts for the unlock code simply enter the unlock code provided to you. Your tablet is now permanently unlocked!
Before you buy Unlock Code, power on the device with a non accepted SIM card inserted and make sure the tablet prompts for a SIM network unlock PIN (Network Unlock Code). If your tablet don´t asks for unlock code (i.e. remaining attempts left) - you shouldn´t buy this code!
Immediately after payment you will receive a form to fill in the registration data, which will need to fill in the following fields:
- E-mail address (email);
These data will be transferred to the seller to complete the transaction of purchase and sale of goods.
In order to counter copyright infringement and property rights, we ask you to immediately inform us at firstname.lastname@example.org the fact of such violations and to provide us with reliable information confirming your copyrights or rights of ownership. Email must contain your contact information (name, phone number, etc.)