"If a girl is above Man" - exclusive material from the male portal "Lime"
Currently, the number of likes and couples in which the male is smaller than the increase in the growth of girls, slowly but steadily increasing. And this in turn leads to a number of emotional conflicts, both from the girls and the guy.
For this reason, revision Lieman provides exclusive material on this subject, which gives full justification for the difference in growth problems, and provides guidance to the boys, whose heart burns with the desire to tall girl.
No magic and empty promises. Solely the opinion of a professional and practical justification.
You open your eyes to issues such as:
- High-girl or girl above.
- How to feel high girls.
- Stereotypes embarrassment in growth.
- Should I see if the girl above.
- Features relations with tall girl.
- Why do I need to protect the girl from the views of society.
- Girlfriend - ally or enemy.
- Why you should not be afraid of high friends girl
- High - does not mean home.
- Do not make the difference in the growth of a big problem.
- Do not try to look taller girl.
- Inspired by its growth.
- Primary communication in a situation where a girl above.
- Confidence and courage of men.
- How to behave with a girl at the first meetings.
- And if any difference in respect of such couples actually.
But is it not that simple? But no:
For the initial understanding of the situation must be a strict and clear separation of terms and describe the situation.
1) High girl - now this term refers to a girl whose height exceeds 180 centimeters installed.
2) The girl above - a situation in which growth below the growth of girls Man, and the growth of the girls does not exceed 180 centimeters. For example, the girl has a height 175 centimeters, and the guy has a height of 170 centimeters.
Each of these terms describes a situation which is completely opposite meaning and interpreted differently by both parties. This is extremely important to know to build their tactics to communicate with the girl, as well as the conclusion of relations on a stable level.