- Cell Phones 1449
- Desktop 740
- Editors 244
- Education, Science & Engineering 1367
- Games 2880
- Cards 38
- Crosswords 8
- Games of Chance 198
- Jokes 39
- Macros 578
- MMORPG 360
- Private cheats 571
- Puzzles, Logical Games 126
- Simulators 70
- Sports 49
- Strategy 65
- Tetris 14
- Развивающие 19
- Other Categories 720
- Internet 4433
- Multimedia & Graphics 1153
- Office software 724
- PC 493
- Programming 2049
- Security 1191
- SEO 295
- Software for Pocket PC 182
- Utilities 1217
Macro for AWM M40 in STANDOFF2. X7, Bloody, Logi, Razer
Content: plus_NEW_AWM_M40_STANDOFF2_sens_1_by_doomxtf.com.rar 18,8 kB
|1000 $||the discount is||25%|
|show all discounts|
|20 $||the discount is||2%|
SellerДмитрий Дум information about the seller and his items
Seller will give you a gift certificate in the amount of
Here is a macro for a mouse from the author Doom.xtf. It will help reduce recoil in the game, automate weapons and take your game level to new heights.
Attention! This is NOT a cheat and has nothing to do with cheats and other prohibited programs. Watch the video demo before purchasing.
Supports mice: Bloody, X7, Razer, Logitech.
For any mice: MacrosEffects, BotMe and other emulators.
In game sensitivity 1 default for Standoff2. Adjust the sensitivity on the mouse after setting the macro for a comfortable game.
After purchase, you will receive an archive with macros, instructions, detailed information, download it and unzip it with any archiver, you can use WinRar (http://www.win-rar.ru/download/).
Updates for the macro and technical support of the macro from the author - FREE OF CHARGE throughout the entire validity period of the macro. We solve any problems with macros as soon as possible, write to me from the section my purchases - https://www.oplata.info/info/
https://doomxtf.com/lessons/place-macro-on-razer-mouse.html - how to set a macro on Razer?
https://doomxtf.com/lessons/place-macro-on-logitech-mouse.html - how to set a macro on Logitech?
https://doomxtf.com/lessons/place-macro-on-bloody-mouse.html - how to set a macro to Bloody?
https://doomxtf.com/lessons/place-macro-on-x7-mouse.html - how to set a macro on X7?
https://doomxtf.com/lessons/place-macro-on-any-mouse.html - how to install a macro on ANY mouse?
https://doomxtf.com/x7-bloody-macroseffects-download/razer-synapse-download.html - download drivers for Razer.
https://doomxtf.com/x7-bloody-macroseffects-download/logitech-g-hub-download.html - download drivers for Logitech.
https://doomxtf.com/x7-bloody-macroseffects-download/bloody-drivers-download.html - download drivers for Bloody.
https://doomxtf.com/x7-oscar-editor-download.html - download drivers for X7.
https://doomxtf.com/x7-bloody-macroseffects-download/macros-effects-download.html - download MacrosEffects for any mouse.
Definition of terms:
1. Buyer - a person who pays in money and is the purchaser of a product or service.
2. Seller - a person, a person, for an appropriate remuneration, transfers a product or service to the buyer.
3. Product - also a software product, digital product, software - is a set of scripts in the form of macros installed on peripheral gaming devices. List of devices and manufacturers
determined for each product separately.
4. Devices - a gaming mouse and/or keyboard, as well as hardware, a physical device that is purchased separately by the consumer.
The seller undertakes:
1. Transfer the digital product to the buyer through the trading platform.
2. Reliably describe the consumer qualities of a digital product.
3. Consult the buyer if necessary.
4. Update the software product as needed (set by the seller).
The buyer undertakes:
1. Pay for the purchased digital product in any way available for the trading platform and accept it.
Denial of responsibility:
By purchasing a product, you agree to the "Disclaimer". If you do not agree with any provision of the Disclaimer, please refrain from purchasing the product.
1. The buyer is an experienced PC user and is able to work in basic interfaces.
2. The buyer is able to independently configure and install the software product based on the instructions provided by the seller.
3. The buyer has equipment (mouse\keyboard) in full compatibility with which is indicated in the product description.
4. The buyer accepts that the software product (software) is designed to work with physical (hardware) devices (mouse / keyboard), stable operation in emulator programs cannot be guaranteed.
5. The buyer is aware that the seller is not responsible for the actions of third parties that entailed changes in the operation of the device (hardware) or software product (software).
6. The buyer accepts that in the event of: a) a malfunction, b) a blockage, c) a breakdown and / or other reasons that made it impossible to use the device (hardware) as a result of actions
third parties or the buyer himself (the owner of the device\hardware), the seller of the software product (software) is not liable to the buyer.
|1 month||3 months||12 months|