Official unlock codes for routers, modems Megafon M100-1 4G.
Unlocking the code provided by the manufacturer of your router does not change the software and does not deprive you of the warranty. This is the official unlock.
THIS IS AUTOMATIC SERVICE CODE RECEIVING FROM SERVER. OFFICIAL UNLOCK CODE YOU WILL RECEIVE IMMEDIATELY AFTER PAYMENT AND INSTRUCTIONS OF IMEI ROUTER, WITHOUT PARTICIPATION OF THE OPERATOR AT ANY TIME OF DAY. SERVER WORKS 24/7. </ Attention>
attention> The process of unlocking the Router Megafon M100-1 4G
1. Pay for the goods in any way convenient for you on the button above.
2. After making the payment you will receive a form to enter data
- E-mail address (you will receive codes on it immediately after specifying IMEI)
- IMEI modem - Be very careful when entering data (in case you indicated IMEI incorrectly or confused the model, money for the rendered code counting service will not be returned).
3. After 1-2 seconds, you will receive the NCK code in the automatic window, and the code will be duplicated to the mailbox you specified.
4. To unlock the modem, insert the SIM card of another operator into the modem and enter the received unlock code using an AT command:
AT + CLCK = "PN", 0, "********" - unlocking, where ******** is the code you bought.
You can enter an AT command into a modem using any terminal programs, for example, GadgetInfo, PuTTy, Huawei Modem Terminal, etc. Pay attention if you have difficulty connecting to a modem via a terminal or entering AT commands, do not purchase this product.
6. Confirm the entry. Modem successfully unlocked. </ attention>
Do not forget to leave a review in the field - Product review - this is the only way you can get a bonus of 5% of the amount paid back to your account. If you have any questions, then it is better to contact me at the contacts listed here - https: //www.plati.marcket/seller/next-force/595778, there you will find thousands of reviews about my work from my customers. </ delivery>
Before making a purchase, it is strongly recommended to check whether the router requests the unlock code when a SIM card of another operator is installed in it.
By making a purchase, you agree that the model of the Megafon M100-1 4G router and attempts to enter the code are not all spent.
If after making a purchase of a code it turns out that attempts to enter the unlock code did NOT LEFT, you wrote another IMEI or you have another model of the router other than Megafon M100-1 4G, the funds are non-refundable.