After payment you will instantly receive an Origin account with a licensed game Command & Conquer 4 Tiberian Twilight
✔️ Lifetime warranty and ongoing customer support! ✔️
✔️ We pay the commission of payment systems, spend less buying with us! ✔️
✔️ Full access to multiplayer in games with multiplayer mode! ✔️
✔️ Region Free account, no regional restrictions! ✔️
✔️ Most accounts have additional games, they come as a gift! ✔️
🎁 After the purchase, you will receive a promotional code for a 25% discount on your next purchase! 🎁
🎁 CashBack - leave a positive review about the purchase and get a certificate of compensation of 10% of the amount spent! 🎁
🎁 Become our regular customer with cumulative discounts, buy more - pay less! 🎁
🎮 Game Information: 🎮
⬤ Language in the game: Russian (other languages are not known)
⬤ Genre: Strategy
⬤ Rating: For children over 16 years old
⬤ Platform: Origin
⬤ Game modes: Single-player, multi-player, cooperative game
💥 Game Description 💥
2062, humanity was on the verge of extinction. Because of Tiberius - a mysterious alien mineral that infected the Earth and caused a bloody war between the Global Security Council (GSS) and the Brotherhood of NOD, the planet was practically empty. In the midst of the crisis, Kane, the leader of the Brotherhood of NOD, told the GSS that he had developed a system that would allow him to control Tiberius and use his power. However, to create the Tiberian management network, Kane needed the help of the GSB. Thus, the two warring factions joined forces in order to prevent the disappearance of humanity from the face of the Earth. Kane GSB. GCD. Tiberius. What is the ending? Learn about all the events in this story in Command & Conquer 4: Epilogue. Exciting battles, interesting adventures and all the best from the classic Command & Conquer game series await you.
15 years have passed. The network is almost ready. Tiberium is tightly controlled, and the revived planet is at the peak of prosperity and progress. Only now people are starting to wonder why Kane decided to help and what he wants in return. Answers to this and other questions will be received in the dramatic finale of the Tiberium saga.
• The end of the Tiberium saga - Exciting videos will tell you what the return of Kane led to and what will end one of the longest-lived stories in the history of the creation of the games. Play a single player campaign or team up with other players in co-op mode!
• Continuous player development - The more you destroy enemy units, the more experience points you get. Level up and get access to new troops, opportunities and improvements for your army!
• Always on the move - For the first time in C&C history, a huge, mobile, universal Skolopendra base appears, thanks to which you can move the base and army to another place. What a scope for strategic planning! Without stopping the movement on the playing field, build troops and throw them into battle!
• Choose a class - Choose one of three unique classes in both the GSB and the NOD to gain access to special troops and capabilities and, accordingly, to new strategic schemes and options that are most suitable for your playing style! What do you like more - to attack, defend, or provide support?
• Team up and fight over the Internet - Try on a commander’s uniform with friends in the virtual space and beat your opponents in the largest C&C multiplayer mode at the moment, allowing you to conduct 5 to 5 player battles! Choose your favorite class and go to a qualitatively new level of strategic planning, crushing enemies on the way to the goal. A completely new command system of the game allows you to go with trusted friends shoulder to shoulder from battle to battle.