This is the new version of the program "Removing traces of flash drives (flash drives, flash)":
program for cleaning the computer, including the registry from references to the use of flash drives and other USB-drives information. The program does not delete USB printers, scanners, keyboards, and mice.
New in the version from 04/06/2015
1) The program has been modified for the 32-bit operating system Windows 7, but remains usable in Windows XP.
2) For Windows 7, the Windows logs are cleaned: System, Application, Security.
New in the version from 05/21/2010
1) The removal of traces of digital cameras connecting to USB from the registry has been clarified.
New in the version from 11/26/2009
1) The removal of HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ SYSTEM \ CurrentControlSet \ Hardware Profiles from the registry branches has been clarified
2) The kpfec.exe module has been changed regarding the creation of the program operation protocol in the startup directory (the protocol is saved in the file: computer name.log)
3) For the convenience of tracking the results of deletion, the procedure for forming the program protocol of the program in terms of adding the words: Deleted or Delete error at the end of the record has been changed.
New in the version from 11/3/2009
Now the program removes from the registry not only USB-drives, but also other USB-devices (telephones, modems, cameras, cameras, unidentified devices ...). In this regard, the probability of removing the necessary devices: printers, scanners, card readers, has slightly increased.
The places for storing the tracks were taken mainly from the attached forum and a little from other sources. I also enclose the protocol of the program (primer.log), which is inserted into the domain policy and runs on the computer every time a user logs on to the network. Only remote branches and registry keys are recorded in the protocol; deleting various tmp files from the hard disk is not recorded.
The program has been tested on more than 200 computers with Windows XP SP3 and Windows 7 (x32) SP1.
The program is intended for use both on the local computer and on the network (including the certified one). The package includes a module, after a simple setup of which, it will be possible to clear the entire network of traces of USB devices in minutes with a single press of the Enter key.