QUESTIONS OF EXAMINATION
1. What kind (form) of adequacy of information does not exist?
B) the syntactic
2. The unit of measurement of a pragmatic measure of information is
A) value of use
C) degree of decrease in uncertainty
D) economic indicators
3. Select the desired definition of "information reliability"
A) the property of reflecting real objects with the required accuracy
B) the degree of proximity of the information received to the real state of the object, process, phenomenon, etc.
C) the degree of preservation of the value of information for management at the time of use.
D) the correctness of the selection and formation of information in order to adequately reflect the properties of the object
4. Encryption is synonymous with definition
A) cryptographic coding
B) static coding
C) coding by model
D) dictionary coding
5. Logically indivisible information element, describing a certain property of an object, process, phenomenon, this
D) the identifier
6. Which of the presented definitions is not a method for classifying objects:
7. Tacit knowledge is:
A) non-formalized (not amenable to description) knowledge, resulting from personal experience and intuition, inalienable from the knowledge carrier.
B) formalized (described in formal language) knowledge intended for transmission and alienated from the carrier of knowledge;
C) abstractions, analogies, schemes that map the structure and processes in the domain.
D) Knowledge of the apparent relationships between individual events and facts in the subject area;
8. Implemented with the help of computer technologies and a knowledge-based software product whose main function is the ability to offer a valid recommendation on how to solve a problem or formulate the solution itself
А) expert system
B) Neural network
C) A system based on precedents
D) A system based on genetic algorithms
9. How many major types of knowledge-based systems are there at present?
10. Which of the following can not be attributed to the shortcomings of artificial neural networks:
A) comparative high cost of hardware implementation;
B) the difficulty of replicating the accumulated knowledge;
C) for large networks, the inability to estimate the network training time in advance
D) creation of new knowledge within the network in the process of processing input data.
11. The necessary element of an artificial neural network is not
A) mathematical model
B) artificial neurons
C) software-topological implementation of mathematical
D) culture medium
12. One of the models of machine learning, based on abstracting models of biological evolution
A) artificial neural network
B) genetic algorithm
C) expert system
D) intellectual agent
13. Which of the following is not the main process when using the genetic algorithm
14. Knowledge management does not include the following function:
A) definition of the role of knowledge in the management structure of the organization;
B) determining the type and amount of knowledge required by the various units of the organization;
C) identifying priorities for the importance of knowledge and time when they are needed.
D) the technological process of collecting and storing knowledge
15. Four main types of interviews:
A) structured, unstructured, a case from the past, thoughts aloud
B) Training interview, twenty questions, starting interview, backward learning interview
C) Repertory grid, a case from the past, thoughts aloud, twenty questions
D) overview, structural, specification, discussion.