The task of the course project:
It is necessary to develop a mechanical stress meter.
When developing it is necessary to consider the following:
1) primary transducer - a strain gauge glued to the structure when working under a load of 100 kg, changes its resistance by 10% of the nominal value of 180 Ohms in the direction of increase;
2) the average value of the sensor current should not exceed 5 * 10 ^ 3 A;
3) provide pulse power to the sensor included in the bridge circuit;
4) provide a digital readout of the load with an accuracy of 1 kg;
5) the temperature mode of the device is 20 degrees;
6) provide for the possibility of manually fixing the result for 2 minutes.
It is necessary to select and calculate the elements of the meter circuit. The selected elements should not only provide the required operation algorithm, but also provide the specified measurement accuracy.
Scope of work:
- Explanatory Note, number of pages: 30, MS Word
- Drawing of the electrical circuit diagram: A2, Compass-10
- The list of elements to the electrical circuit diagram: 2 sheets A4, Compass-10