The electrician Konev mistakenly connected the applianc

  • USD
    • RUB
    • USD
    • EUR
i agree with "Terms for Customers"
Sold: 0
Uploaded: 13.04.2020
Content: S19-781.docx 13,25 kB

Product description

The electrician Konev mistakenly connected the appliance to a high voltage network and burned it. He was reprimanded, and the employer also obliged him to indemnify him in the amount of the cost of the appliance (4,500 rubles).
Konev refused to indemnify for the following reasons:
A) he accidentally made a breakdown of the device;
B) for one misconduct can not apply multiple punishments;
C) he is ready to repair the device at his own expense.
Appreciate the arguments of Konev.

Additional information

After payment you will be available a link to the solution of this problem in the file of MS Word. It should be noted that the problem solutions put up for sale were successfully handed over in the period 2009-2019 and could be outdated. However, the general algorithm will always remain true.


1 month 3 months 12 months
0 0 0
0 0 0
In order to counter copyright infringement and property rights, we ask you to immediately inform us at the fact of such violations and to provide us with reliable information confirming your copyrights or rights of ownership. Email must contain your contact information (name, phone number, etc.)

This website uses cookies to provide a more effective user experience. See our Cookie policy for details.