Practical work on the subject "Financial policy" Task 1. The objectives of fiscal policy can be independent,
interrelated and by subordinate, involves a sequence or
complex achievement. Difficult goals can prevent the different ways of achieving them,
between which you must make a choice.
On the basis of the budget message of the President of the Russian Federation
The analysis of the objectives of financial policy.
Task 2. On the basis of the dynamics of the ruble exchange rate and the inflation rate:
1) the stability of the ruble
2) the stability of prices
3) Based on estimated data to draw conclusions about the stability of the foundations of the financial system of the country.
Basic derived indicators of the dynamics of the exchange rate of the ruble in January-December
Task 3. On the basis of the study of the Regulations on accounting "accounting policy" PBU 1/98 build a scheme of relations in the economic and financial service companies in the formation of accounting policy to assess the impact of accounting policy on the financial policy of the company, built the circuit interconnections and cooperation between the two policies .
Task 4. According to the data given in the table, define a model strategy for the financial management of working capital (ideal, conservative, compromise, aggressive) on the basis of the forecast balance sheet. Explain the decision.
Task 5. According to the data given in the table, to analyze the state of non-current assets during the year, specifying:
1) the proportion of each type of non-current assets in their total amount and the change in the share during the year;
2) The growth rate of fixed assets in comparison with the growth in the volume of sales;
3) variation of the participation of non-current assets in the total assets of the enterprise during the year.
The volume of sales: at the beginning of the year - 158 007 thousand. P., At the end of the year - 197 349 thousand. P.
Task 6. Determine the impact on the amount of equity capital structure and the price of borrowed resources, if the percentage of the loan was 25% and return on investments of 10, 15, 25, 30, 40%. Calculations tabulate.
7. Setting trace the dynamics of change in the effect of financial leverage under various conditions:
1. There are two companies, A and B.
Company A does not have extra sources of funds. Assets amount to 1.5 billion. P. Liabilities 1,500,000,000. P. Equity. Assets and liabilities are reduced by the amount payable.
For entity B assets are 1.5 billion. P., Liabilities is 50% of its own and 50% of borrowed funds. Assets and liabilities are reduced by the amount payable.
Net - operating investment result is the same for both companies, and is 350 million. P. Fee for borrowed funds - 15%. The company pays income tax.
2. How will the EGF if the fee for the borrowed funds amount - 17%, and the shoulder of financial leverage will increase, and will be 2.
3. How to change EGF, if the fee for borrowed funds - 18%, and the shoulder of financial leverage - 3.
Task 8. How will the structure of sources of own funds, if the market price of its ordinary shares is 1,700 p. and the company announced a dividend payment in shares of 15%.
The structure of the equity to the payment of dividends (thousand. P.):
1) the authorized capital:
- Preferred shares (1,000 shares at 5,000 p.);
- Ordinary shares (15,000 to 2100 p.);
2) the reserve capital - 3,500 thousand. P .;
3) retained earnings - 8,500 thousand. P.
Setting 9. On the market there are two modifications required for the introduction of a new production line machine. Model M1 is worth $ 15,000, the model M2 - $ 21,000.