What is TIDAL?
TIDAL is a global music and entertainment platform that brings artists and fans together through unique music and content experiences and is currently available in 52 countries.
TIDAL has over 59 million songs in our catalog and over 240,000 high-quality videos, offering passionate music fans both a premium and high fidelity sound quality, along with high-resolution video, and expertly curated editorial content.
TIDAL has the commitment of artist owners that believe in creating a more sustainable model for the music industry. The TIDAL artist-owners are Alicia Keys, Arcade Fire’s Win Butler and Regine Chassagne, Beyoncé, Calvin Harris, Coldplay’s Chris Martin, Daft Punk, Damian Marley, deadmau5, Indochine, J. Cole, Jack White, Jason Aldean, Shawn “JAY Z” Carter, Kanye West, Lil Wayne, Madonna, Nicki Minaj, Rihanna, T.I. And Usher.
All you want to know about TIDAL, and more
1) What is TIDAL?
TIDAL is an advertisement-free, lossless, CD-quality music and music video streaming service with extensive curated editorial expertise. TIDAL gives you access to more than 59 million songs and 240,000 videos.
2) Does HiFi work with mobile bandwidth?
HiFi streaming works really well on 4G/LTE networks. We have also had great results streaming over 3G, but if you’re moving quickly, like on a train or in a car, we recommend using offline mode to ensure uninterrupted playback.
3) On which devices can I use TIDAL?
TIDAL works on phones, tablets, computers and a wide range of network players such as Sonos, Bluesound, Linn, Auralic, Mirage, Squeezebox, Amarra, McIntosh, Wadia, Electrocompaniet, Meridian and Lode.
4) Do I have to be online to play music?
No, TIDAL has an offline mode, which means you can download the content of your choosing to your device, and play it when there is no network available. This works for both Premium and HiFi.
5) Can I import playlists from other streaming services?
Yes, you can import your playlists to TIDAL using the 3rd party service Soundiiz.com
6) Why should I choose TIDAL?
Choose TIDAL because of your love of music. We aim to be a service that benefits both users and artists, and in the same process bringing them closer together. Enjoy amazing amounts of expertly curated content in High Fidelity sound quality and High definition video, as well as exclusive material and pre-streams only available
Tidal has two types of subscriptions. You must select a subscription type before purchasing.
• Premium - $9.99 USD a month with standard sound quality, high definition music videos and expertly curated editorial.
• HiFi - $19.99 USD a month with lossless High Fidelity sound quality, high definition music videos, expertly curated editorial.
How doest it work?
1) I will need login and password from your TIDAL account. (you should register account or autorizate via facebook or twitter) You will send it in specific form after payment. If you registered via facebook/twitter you need send me only login.
2) Wait to be invited. On the email will come a letter with invite
Btw, you can import your playlists/music to TIDAL from other streaming services, using the 3rd party service https://soundiiz.com