Unlocking the Altel Wingle W02 router is carried out by the NCK code for your router. To get the code, you need to specify IMEI, which you can see on the label under the battery or on the box. IMEI can also be viewed in the web interface of the router.
THIS IS AUTOMATIC SERVICE RECEIVING A CODE FROM THE SERVER. OFFICIAL UNLOCKING CODE YOU WILL GET DIRECTLY AFTER PAYMENT AND INSTRUCTIONS IMEI SMARTPHONE, WITHOUT PARTICIPATION OF THE OPERATOR AT ANY TIME DAY. SERVER OPERATES 24/7
Beeline instructions Altel Wingle W02
1. Insert the sim card of the unsupported operator into the router.
2. Make sure that when you enter the control panel (web interface) of the router, the network unlock code is requested.
3. Purchase this product.
4. After receiving the network unlock code, enter it into the box provided.
5. The unlock is now complete.
6. Do not forget to leave your review about this product.
Means are not returned if:
1. The device does not require an unlock code for any reason (for example, all input attempts are exhausted)
2. Changes were made in the program part of the device (flashing). Work codes are guaranteed only on native firmware.
3. After payment and receipt of the goods it turns out that you have another model of the device.
By making a payment you agree to the terms of service!
If you have any problems, write to E-mail, Skype or ICQ.
My contacts here https://plati.market/seller/vadim-06051985/367658, in the same place will find all my products