QUESTIONS TO interdisciplinary state exams
SECTION 1. Theoretical bases of management
(Control theory. The theory of the organization Develop management solution-tion in public administration)
1. Control system. System situational approach to management.
2. The functions of the control, management practices, their relationship and the role of the control system.
3. Innovation Management. The essence, principles, methods and institutional forms of innovation.
4. Strategic management: the concept, the main approaches, types, types of strategies.
5. The concept and performance indicators of the state-term and local authorities.
6. Manager: concept, types, requirements. Management Styles.
7. The concept and basic functions of personnel management.
8. Mission and goals of the organization. Requirements for purpose.
9. The external and internal environment of the organization. Management technology assessment environment (PEST-analysis, SWOT- and SNW-analysis).
10. The concept, elements and types of organizational structures.
11. Communication in management.
12. The concept, types and characteristics of solutions in the field of public management, of.
Section 2. State and Municipal Service
13. The concept and the system of public service of the Russian Federation
14. The legal status of civil servants: the concept and content. The responsibility of the state civil and municipal
employees of the Russian Federation: concept, types of problems.
16.Gosudarstvennaya civil position: concept, classification, spo-Soba replacement.
17. The passage of the state civil service of the Russian Federa-tion.
18. The state and public control over the citizens of the state-tion Service of the Russian Federation.
19. The main trends and problems of reforming the civil service of the Russian Federation.
20. Conditions and procedure for dispute resolution in the civil service of the Russian Federation.
21. The basic concept of the bureaucracy. Bureaucracy and red tape in the public service.
22. Requirements for the official conduct of civil and municipal employees of the Russian Federation.
23. Corruption in the Civil Service of the Russian Federation: Causes and limitations.
24. The concept of municipal service. Legal regulation of municipal-term service in the Russian Federation.
25. Municipal office, concept, types, methods of substitution.
SECTION 3. SYSTEM AND LEGAL FRAMEWORK state and municipal management
26. Public administration as a system. Forms and methods of the State governance.
27. Constitutionally - legal status of the Russian Federation and its subjects. Features Ros-sian federalism. The phenomenon of complex subject. Federal districts.
28. Institute of the President in the government of the Russian Federation. Constitution-tionally - the legal status of the President of the Russian Federation.
29. The Government of the Russian Federation. Federal executive bodies: the structure of Mr. forming.
30. The Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation: the constitutional legal status, structure formation.
31. The bodies of special competence in public administration.
32. The judicial system of the Russian Federation.
33. Tasks and organization of public relations in the public administration.
34. The legislative organs of state power of subjects of the Russian Federation: the status, structure, powers and formation.
35. The bodies of executive power of subjects of the Russian Federation: concept, types, formation and competence.
36. The legal regulation of the order of citizens´ appeals to the authorities of the sovereign-public administration. Production for Administrative Complaints grazh-dan.
37. Political parties and other public organizations and their role in gosu public administration.
38. The economic development of the region: the basic forms and methods-dy.
39. The system of strategic planning of the Russian Federation at the federal level.