Base articles directory

Pay with:
i agree with "Terms for Customers"
Sold: 1 last one 13.01.2012
Refunds: 0

Uploaded: 08.11.2010
Content: baza.htm 169,75 kB

Product description

Base verified and updated December 17, 2010.
Hello dear optimizers.
I present to you the white base article directories. This database contains 221 directories for free articles and press releases with straight back links.
I think for you will not be news if I say that the website promotion articles is the most effective and is the best method of white SEO. This database contains only white article directories and sites where you can place your free text (news, press releases, articles) with anchors to your site, and which does not require reciprocal links or pay for accommodation. Each entry may be from 1 to 3 links.
After placing the articles in this database catalogs are guaranteed the following results:
1) The output of the top site for midrange and low demand.
2) TIC + (20-30)
3) PR +2
The main objective of this framework is precisely the growth positions in search engines, and lifting the TIC and PR is just a consequence. All featured articles indexed quickly.
The database currently 221 resource. 75% of the base - a white obschetematicheskie article directories, theme remaining 25% - (construction, real estate, business, sports, tourism, SEO, cars, animals, news, fitness, kids, geology, investments, furniture, computers, etc.).
This product is contained in the HTML file in the table, which shows the TIC, PR, theme of the site and the actual link to the resource. Sites Base article directories sorted by descending TIC.
At the bottom of the table you'll find the description of the placement of articles by me in this database. The process takes 3-5 days, return 2-3 weeks. No cash outlay.

Additional information

Since the database is constantly checked and updated the first 10 customers new quality resources for posting articles free of charge. Details can be found in the file.


No feedback yet.
In order to counter copyright infringement and property rights, we ask you to immediately inform us at the fact of such violations and to provide us with reliable information confirming your copyrights or rights of ownership. Email must contain your contact information (name, phone number, etc.)